Terms & Conditions
May 29th of 2023
May 29th of 2023
- These Terms & Conditions aim to regulate the use of Mindera Code Academy’s website.
Any information that the website user has access to must not be used for illegal or unauthorised purposes. This website is owned by Mindera Code Academy, Unipessoal LDA (“MCA”) and managed by it. The Terms & Conditions are interpreted in accordance with European Union law.
User agrees not to assign or make any commercial use of the website's content or services without the express consent of MCA.
- Navigation on MCA’s website presupposes reading and acceptance of the conditions presented in these “Terms & conditions”.
- The Terms & Conditions presented can be changed, added, or deleted at any time. It is recommended that you consult these Terms and Conditions to check for updates.
- The Terms & Conditions are published on the MCA website to guarantee the principles of information, communication, and transparency.
- Whoever accesses this website, whether a private individual or a representative of an organization, browses the pages, or accepts these Terms and Conditions, is considered a user of the website. The website is hosted at the address www.minderacodeacademy.com
- When using this website the following are prohibited:
a. Any inappropriate and/or illegal activities. b. Violation of any legal, regulatory or other national or international standards. c. Violation of privacy (including sending private information to the website without the consent of the holder of the personal data) or of any other legal rights of the holders of the personal data. d. Defamation or intent to jeopardize the reputation, image, credibility, respectability, and good name of any holder of personal data or MCA. e. Use or transfer of files that contain malicious agents capable of causing damage to the website and, directly or indirectly, to the property of holders of personal data or that allow access to any network, server, or computer system connected to the website. f. Transfer of unauthorized content, in any format, including content that is illegal, defamatory, or that causes damage or loss, or that violates the security systems of the network or safety of third parties. g. Changes to the website, unless authorized by MCA. h. Violation of legislation on copyright, image, brand or intellectual property rights of MCA, any third parties, or any holders of personal data.
- It is not possible to prevent attack situations or the website's invulnerability to attacks, viruses, or other malicious or intrusive software/code. In this sense, MCA is not responsible for any damages that may result to the user as a result of violations caused by third parties.
- Limitation of liability: a. The User expressly agrees to exclusively assume any and all risks arising from the use of the website or the sharing of personal data referred to above unlawfully or without the authorisation of the holder. b. MCA is not responsible for inability to use, business interruption, or for direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind of negligence. c. MCA does not guarantee that the website meets the User's requirements, that the website is uninterrupted, or that it is safe on open networks, timely or error-free, nor does it guarantee the results obtained from the use of the website or the accuracy or reliability of information obtained through the website. Likewise, it does not guarantee the correction of defects in the website.
- Accuracy and integrity of information We seek to ensure, at all times, that the information provided on the website is correct, adequate, and properly contextualized.
- Access interruption or suspension
a. We safeguard the right to interrupt access to the website for any necessary period, whether for technical, legal, organizational, administrative, or force majeure reasons, and without excluding others that may occur and are not provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
- Intellectual Property Rights a. All content on this website, such as photographs, drawings, graphics, engravings, icons, texts, software, trade names, brands, logos, or any other distinctive signs susceptible to industrial and commercial use, are the property of MCA or of third parties that duly authorised its inclusion on this website and are protected by Copyright and Related Rights, and Industrial Property Rights, under European Union laws, international conventions, and other laws. b. The User may not reproduce, modify, transform, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, rent, provide, make available, or allow access to the public, through any form of public communication, of any of the elements referred to in the previous paragraph (Intellectual Property Rights, section a). The User must use the materials, elements, and information that they access through this website solely for their personal needs, with the direct or indirect commercial exploitation of them being expressly prohibited, except with the prior written authorisation of MCA or, depending on the cases, third-party holders of intellectual and industrial property rights.
- Final provisions and contacts Within the scope of any information related to the Terms & Conditions of use of the MCA website, the following contacts may be used: Mindera Code Academy, Unipessoal LDA Rua Gonçalo Cristóvão, n.º 347, 4.º piso, sala 404, 4000-270 Porto, Portugal firstname.lastname@example.org